Blue4Ever

mercoledì 4 agosto 2010

Antony's interview in Lancashire style

I’ve been biting my fingernails about interviewing Antony Costa over the past few weeks. Antony was a quarter of the boy band Blue back when I was at high school and I’m not ashamed to say that I was a huge fan. Our girlie-gang would parade along the corridors with our arms interlocked singing ‘Too Close’ at the top of our lungs.

I was mainly nervous because apart from the ladies at Freckleton Women’s Institute the most famous person I’ve interviewed is someone from Rock FM’s Press Office.

Throw a cheeky London accent in to the mix and I am practically a mess.

“I only graduated on Friday so be gentle with me!” I whimpered.

“Bless you!” Mr Costa replied, “Don’t be silly darlin’!”

Sigh.

So, Anthony told me that he’s visited Preston before with the comedy musical The Xtra Factor.




0 commenti:

Posta un commento