Blue4Ever

martedì 20 luglio 2010

The secret of Antony Costa's two stone weight loss!


As part of boyband Blue, Antony Costa has always been known for his looks as well as his voice - but after a few too many celebrity parties, the weight had started to creep on, little by little. And it wasn't until the 28-year-old watched himself on TV that he suddenly realised just how far things had gone.

'It took me appearing on a TV show,' he reveals. 'Seeing myself, I thought that I needed to do something about it. I thought I was happy in myself but I wasn't. I used to go out with friends and blokes would abuse me on the street, call me fat Greek boy. It does affect you, of course, but I never did anything about it because I thought I was all right.'

The singer says he had always struggled with his weight. 'I was the type of person who looked at a biscuit and put weight on. It's not like I ate rubbish or greasy food, I picked. I'd have a packet of crisps and a sandwich, then think I'll have another sandwich because the last one was an hour ago,' he explains.

My diet downfall was booze, going out for celebrity parties, drinking the wine, the champagne. In my head I thought if I eat healthily, go to the gym, but then I'd go out that night and get drunk.'

And Antony admits that he was tempted by the quick fix of fad diets to shape up. 'I read a magazine and one of the supermodels was doing a chocolate diet, where all you have is chocolate. I thought I'll try that, until I spoke to my mum who said no, that defeats the object!'

Instead he credits his incredible two stone weight loss since January to finding a diet to suit his personality type, his own dedication in sticking to it, and a helping hand from a supplement, Appesat, which contains seaweed extract and has been shown to help people feel full and therefore eat less.

He started by taking a questionnaire on his eating habits and discovering he was an 'Auto Eater', who thinks they're being healthy but are actually consuming more calories than they realise.
KEEP READING/CONTNUA A LEGGERE


---------------------------------------------------------------->Watch the video/ guarda il video!


0 commenti:

Posta un commento