Blue4Ever

martedì 8 giugno 2010

Fame editor catches up with Lee in his pyjamas!!




LAST week the very hunky Lee Ryan was in Belfast to perform at an intimate show at Ollies nightclub in The Merchant Hotel.And while he may have calmed down since his wild-boy days it didn’t stop him partying into the early hours of the morning.So imagine his shock when I reminded him of our interview and pictures that were scheduled for the next morning.A worse for wear Lee joined me in the cocktail bar for a sobering cup of tea and a little breakfast at the crack of dawn.And if I didn’t know any better I would suspect his combat shorts and T-Shirt were actually his pyjamas.“I can’t get my picture taken looking like this” said Lee when he spotted the camera. Although his split second diva ended when I suggested a game of snooker.Of course Lee is best known for being the real talent behind boyband Blue and since leaving he’s recorded numerous solo projects including his latest album Confessions....

Continua a leggere

Read more here

__SOURCE__

0 commenti:

Posta un commento